Sunday, August 18, 2013

my cricut craft room flies

 happy monday! todays challenge over at my cricut craft room is "something that flies"i made an uplifting card.

i used doodlecharms cartridge for the jar cut at 3 inches. the caterpillar is from walk in my garden cut at 1/2 inch and the sticks and leaves are from doodle charms cut at 3 and 2~1/4 inches.i added rhinestone flowers on the patterned paper leaves. 

i used walk in my garden cartridge for the butterflies cutting them at 1 inch. i added rhinestones for their trails. the saying is from cardztv simply said set. 
thank you for the blog visit i  hope you've enjoyed :) you;re sweet comments make me smile thank you for that too! 
to see more projects like this one lease visit my cricut craft room 



3 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Very cute card...love the jar...the lid looks so real!
Hugs!

Cindy said...

Great card! My kids and I watched 6 caterpillars turn into butterflies this summer. Your card made me think of that..So pretty!

L.E. Paper Studio said...

Shelly this is such a nice card! It looks so real. Love the technique you used on your cuts!

L.E.
lepaperstudio.blogspot.ccom