Monday, September 16, 2013

apples to apples at paper playtime

happy monday :) this weeks theme at paper playtime is apples. my kitchen and diningroom are this theme :) (along with ladybugs,birdhouses and birds) if you havent yet be sure to pop on over and check out the rest of the dt samples and play along with us we love when you do!
our sponsor this week is mary from cardztv . shes offering up one of her awesome stamp sets to one lucky winner. thank you so much mary!

i used my cricut and plantin (apples) and beyond birthdays (thank you) cartridges for this.

i added a couple of buttons and lace. 
hope you like it :) 
thanks for stopping by your sweet comments make me smile thank you for that too :) happy crafting! xxxshelly 


4 comments:

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! I so love the apples and that fabulous papers! :)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Oh My! I love apples:) makes me think of Fall...Great Job Shell:) Krista

Migdalia said...

Adorable!! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Larelyn said...

Love this card! Perfect fall card with such great colors. Thanks for reminding me of the great cuts on some of our older cartridges. That "Thank You" cut has always been on of my favorites.
Hugs,
Larelyn