Sunday, September 29, 2013

red yellow and blue at paper playtime

happy monday :) this week at paper playtime our theme is to use the colors red yellow and blue. be sure to check out the rest of the dt samples and play along with us we so love when you do!
i made a simple baby boy card.
i used my cricut and boys will be boys cart for the boat and sesame street seasons for the clouds and sun

                                           

thank you for checking out my card and thank you too for the sweet comments they always make me smile :) i truly appreciate that :) happy crafting!xxxshelly 

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Super card!

Sharon said...

How adorable!!! Love this boat and that great sun and clouds. The bg paper is fabulous. Love the added buttons, too. :)

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ this is so PRECIOUS! Love the cuts and of course the paper hoarder in me ADORES the paper! Hope all is well with you! I know those dang migraines get you way too often! BTW ~ my pant size keeps increasing because of all the recipes! LOL! Thanks! Hugs!