Thursday, November 7, 2013

happy harvest with cardztv

happy friday :) this weeks theme at cardztv linky galz is anything to do with fall. my favorite time of year. be sure to check out the absolutely fabulous projects from the rest of the dt and be sure to play along with us we love love love when you do :)
i altered up a small lunch sack.

                                    
for the nifty orange images on the bag i used one of the stamps from cardztv "going in circles"
set. the pumpkins are from a cricut cartridge. dont remember which one as its one i cut awhile ago. i dont own a cricut anymore to find which one. sorry. im adding the homemade pretzel, candy and pumpkin seeds to the bag. 


                              sorry my pics are so ugh. i just got a new computer and didnt transfer my pictures from the old one and forgot to do my post so had to take a last minute late at night crappy lighting pic ;) . i used going in circles for the sentiment , added a button in the center, i cut the heart and leaf images from my cuttlebug. i added distress stickles to the leaves. i also added in a cute pin. 
thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a sweet comment :) see ya next time :) xxxshelly 


4 comments:

Sharon said...

I so love it Shelly!!! The bag is great and I just love the pumpkins, leaves, heart and sentiment!! And that pretzel looks so yummy!!!! :)

Shawnee said...

This bag is adorable, Shelly!! I love how you decorated it!! This is such a fun project. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ I just LOVE how you take a simple brown bag and make it a masterpiece! Seriously! I never think to do this! I of course LOVE every detail! Oh my favorite type of candy corn and oh my that pretzel is making me hungry! YIKES ~ first FB and now here! Wink ~ just kidding!

Lizzie Laine said...

Shelly
Such a great card, love all the added touches at the top!