Thursday, April 10, 2014

easter at cardztv

happy friday :) this week over at cardztv our theme is easter. if you havent checked out the rest of the dts cards be sure to do that, adorbs and beautiful!
and be sure to play along with us we love when you do!
heres my card


this cute lil bunny is from a prima stamp set. dontcha just think hes the most precious :) 

the clouds are from cardztv stamp set "up and away". i added some foam stickys under the clouds and bunny  for dimension. i used distress markers to color the bunny and flowers and grass/hill. the stamp doesnt give bunny whiskers so i just used a thin marker to add some. 

for the sweet saying i used cardztv stamp set "easter punnies". this is really a cute stamp set :) marys so clever :) 

thanks so much for stopping by today your sweet words make me smile thank you for that too :) dont forget to share your stuff with us at cardztv ! happy crafting 
and have a great weekend! xxxshelly 


5 comments:

Jeri said...

I agree with you, Shelly, that is the most precious little bunny. Fabulous card. Love the little scene you created.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Brenda said...

Awww, this is a cute bunny Shelly! I am loving this whole scene you have going on. So soft and vintage looking. Hugs

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Bunny card! I love the clouds. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Shelly ~ Oh this card is so PRECIOUS! I LVOE the green patterned paper and oh my that CUTE little bunny and the scene you created! You know I LOVE your doodling too!