Thursday, October 8, 2015

cardztv gallery owl wreath

happy friday AND happy fall! my most favorite time of year!  today is my turn to showcase a project for the cardztv designer gallery. if you havent yet, be sure to check out all the fabulous things the other ladies have been making. everyday theres a new project from a different DT gal.
i made a cute fall wreath for you. i hope you like it . 

2 views. one indoors and the other outdoors on my screen.
my daughter found me these nifty leaves. i made some felt ones using my cuttlebug too.

i added some burlap,raffia, flowers and buttons and other floral stuff . i made the little round ball things using pompoms and some twisty covered wire. 
isn't the owl just the cutest! another crafty gift from my daughter.
for the berry bunches i took some pearls and colored them with alcohol ink then hot glued them to a branches. 
i added some acorns on one side of the wreath. i have this marvelous tree right outside my front patio  that drops these to the ground for me :) 
for the sentiment i inked and  stamped a popsicle stick with sweet words from the count your blessings set. you can purchase this plus many other awesome stamps ~~> here . i made that easy for you, you're welcome in advance ;) 
thank you a million for the visit. you're sweet words always make me smile, thank you for that too:) have a fun crafty day!! xxxshelly 






  


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Your wreath is so beautiful Shelly!!! I love, love, love it!!!! :)